Bulgaria to Speak Out against Multi-Speed Europe
Bulgaria will voice its position against the model of multi-speed Europe suggested as one option by European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker, the government has decided.
Clarifying the country's position for the European Council due on Thursday, ministers have reached a conclusion that Bulgaria should advocate for reaching consensus on common goals and solidarity with front-line states in the migrant crisis.
Sofia will also call for access to the Schengen visa information system which will enable realtime checks of information on those crossing the border.
- » Bulgaria Has Active Role in Juncker Plan
- » Bulgarians Living For Years in UK Will Have No Problems Staying After Brexit
- » Spending on Opening Ceremony of European Capital of Culture Plovdiv 2019 Under Investigation
- » New EBRD Regional Director for Romania and Bulgaria
- » The Economist Democracy Index: Bulgaria ahead of 4 Countries in the EU
- » Sergei Stanishev, PES: We will Seek a Broad Centre-left Alliance