Bulgaria to Speak Out against Multi-Speed Europe
Bulgaria will voice its position against the model of multi-speed Europe suggested as one option by European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker, the government has decided.
Clarifying the country's position for the European Council due on Thursday, ministers have reached a conclusion that Bulgaria should advocate for reaching consensus on common goals and solidarity with front-line states in the migrant crisis.
Sofia will also call for access to the Schengen visa information system which will enable realtime checks of information on those crossing the border.
- » Boyko Borissov For the Guardian: I Have Been Around the World and I Can Say that There is no Better Place to Live in the EU
- » GDP in the 1st Quarter of 2019 Increased by 0.5% in the EU-28
- » We Can Check Our Voting Section Over the Internet, by SMS or by Phone
- » Bulgarian Prime Minister Borisov: There is no Reason to Resign after the EP Elections
- » Bulgarian Ministry of the Interior Opens 24-hour Hotline for Reports on European Election Process Violations
- » European Auditors will Check how Money is Spent on Roads in Bulgaria and 3 More Countries