Bulgaria to Speak Out against Multi-Speed Europe
Bulgaria will voice its position against the model of multi-speed Europe suggested as one option by European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker, the government has decided.
Clarifying the country's position for the European Council due on Thursday, ministers have reached a conclusion that Bulgaria should advocate for reaching consensus on common goals and solidarity with front-line states in the migrant crisis.
Sofia will also call for access to the Schengen visa information system which will enable realtime checks of information on those crossing the border.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Prime Minister Comments on Key Takeaways from EC Online Meeting
- » Bulgaria’s Premier Joins in Official Online Ceremony of OECD
- » Venice Commission: Bulgaria’s Decision on Prosecutor General Supervision Is Strange
- » Bulgaria To Ban 8 Disposable Plastic Products from Summer 2021
- » Dozens of Bulgarians Arrive from UK Today, Others Still Stranded on Britain’s Borders
- » European Parliament Again Invites Bulgarian Authorities for Hearing