Financier Krasimir Angarski Elected to Bulgarian Development Bank Board
Krasimir Angarski will replace Kiril Ananiev as a member of the Bulgarian Development Bank's Supervisory Board, the Finance Ministry says.
Ananiev was appointed interim Finance Minister at the end of January and is barred from being a member of the board as the ministry owns a 99.9% stake.
Angarski has worked at the Finance Ministry since 1980. In 1997, he was a minister without portfolio at the interim cabinet of Stefan Sofiyanski and took part in the preparation of the introduction of a currency board regime.
He later served as economic affairs secretary of President (1997-2002) Petar Stoyanov and was CEO at several banks.
- » IMF Chief: Clouds over Global Economy are 'Getting Darker by the Day'
- » The IMF Provides a $ 50 Billion Loan to Argentina
- » Erdogan Claims Turkish Lira’s Loss in Value a Manipulation against Turkey
- » Every third Bulgarian has had Outstanding Loans, According to Eurostat
- » EC Predicts 3.8% Growth in Bulgaria in 2018
- » The Debt of Bulgaria for 2017 Amounts to BGN 25,064 Million