March to Begin with Spring-Like Temperatures after Cold Snap
Temperatures will rise sharply as the month of March approaches in Bulgaria, forecasts show.
Thermometers will measure -2 degrees Celsius on Monday in some areas, but will hit 11-16 in others, according to private weather meteorological company TV-MET, cited by 24 Chasa daily.
On Tuesday, the last day of February, however, maximum temperatures will reach 20 degrees.
The weather will remain cloudy for part of the week and will be dynamic for the remainder. Clouds will disperse on Wednesday, but will return in some areas of Bulgaria, causing rainfall that will end on Thursday.
Through Sunday, it will be partly cloudy, with temperatures varying between 16 and 19 degrees.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria will be Cloudy and Rainy, Temperatures up to 8 Degrees
- » Yellow Code for Rain and Snow in Eastern and Southern Bulgaria
- » Cloudy Weather and Snow in Bulgaria Today
- » Bulgaria: Sofia ranks 59th in Air Pollution
- » Bulgaria: Cold and Cloudy Weather in the Weekend
- » Strong Wind in 14 Regions in Bulgaria – Cold Weather Expected