Tunnels Along Struma Highway To Be Inspected on February 27,28
The tunnels along the Struma highway and the Trayanovi vrata tunnel on the Trakia highway will be inspected on February 27 and 28, announced the press centre of the Road Infrastructure Agency.
During the inspections, there will be temporary re-routing of traffic between 08:00 hrs and 17:00 hrs.
- » Distribution of Over BGN 620 Thousand Worth of Pensions in Bulgaria is Temporarily Suspended
- » Warning of Dangerous Undercurrents Along the Bulgarian Black Sea Coast
- » Traffic on Struma Motorway Expected to be Allowed Partially from Friday
- » Bulgarian PM: Government is Implementing Consistent Policy to Build and Renovate Sports Facilities Across the Country
- » Bulgarian Mountain Rescuers: Injured Tourist near Malyovitsa Peak is Safe
- » Restoration of the Viaduct of Struma Motorway Will Cost BGN 1.86 million