Election Campaign Starts in Bulgaria
The official election campaign for the snap parliamentary elections started on Friday. It will continue until 24:00 hrs on March 24 after which all campaigning will be banned until the end of the election day on March 26.
There are 20 parties and coalitions which registered candidates lists. According to preliminary information, there are 4,732 candidates for parliamentary deputies.
The publication and transmission of anonymous materials related to the campaign is banned as of Friday. When media transmit paid campaign materials, this should be noted in an appropriate manner. The campaign is conducted in Bulgarian.
Campaign materials such as posters, billboards, videos etc. must state that the buying and selling of votes is a crime. It is forbidden for commercial ads to contain hints of political nature.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian PM Borissov: We Keep Over 300,000 Jobs Until September 30 with the Measure 60/40
- » Ministry of Labor and Social Policy: BGN 1 Million for Computers to Socially Disadvantaged Children in Bulgaria
- » Assoc. Prof. Kunchev: The Epidemic in Bulgaria is still Far from Over
- » CEM with a New Chairman - Betina Zhoteva
- » PM Borissov: It is Most Important to Protect our Medical Professionals, They Will Receive Bonus Remuneration
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly