Gallup: 73% of Bulgarians Support Trump's Policy Against Migrants
The majority of adult Bulgarians – 73% approve of the idea for citizens of certain Muslim countries to be forbidden entry in Bulgaria – an idea similar to Donald Trump’s policy. 14% of Bulgarians are against and the rest hesitate.
1.7 million Bulgarians already consider their future with apprehensions about terrorism.
This is some of the data from the latest nationally representative survey of Gallup International conducted among 822 adult Bulgarians via a direct interview in the period February 3-10.
The survey attempted to check yet again issues like migration and terrorism which have become topical again after the election of Donald Trump, the escalation of tensions in the town of Elin Pelin etc.
68% of the surveyed favour the idea of halting all social and health benefits for Roma people. 19% are against this idea and the rest find it difficult to respond.
Another idea from the American political debate rather baffles Bulgarians – the universal right to carry arms. A mere 11% are for, while 76% are against. The idea of the universal right to carry arms is favoured mostly by the young.
The picture is similar with respect to a possible ban on abortions. Only 12% are for, 69% are against and the rest hesitate. Mostly older people are for such a ban to be introduced.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian PM Borissov: We Keep Over 300,000 Jobs Until September 30 with the Measure 60/40
- » Ministry of Labor and Social Policy: BGN 1 Million for Computers to Socially Disadvantaged Children in Bulgaria
- » Assoc. Prof. Kunchev: The Epidemic in Bulgaria is still Far from Over
- » CEM with a New Chairman - Betina Zhoteva
- » PM Borissov: It is Most Important to Protect our Medical Professionals, They Will Receive Bonus Remuneration
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly