Special Prosecutor's Office Ends KTB Investigation, 18 People Indicted
The team of prosecutors and investigators of the Specialised Prosecutor’s Office on the pre-trial proceedings of KTB have completed actions on the investigation.
18 people have been indicted, and final and precise indictments described in over 5,000pages have been presented to every single indicted person.
More than 400 witnesses have been questioned. A total of 90 expert analyses have been prepared by 27 experts.
The volume of evidence material, together with material evidence, exceeds 1,000 volumes.
The presentation of the materials on the case to the indicted persons and their defenders started on February 21, 2017.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Specialized Prosecutor's Office Started Action in Four Districts in Sofia
- » Bank Robbery in Bulgaria's City Sandanski
- » Deputy Speaker of the 44th Bulgarian National Assembly and The Leader of "VOLYA" Party Veselin Mareshki Sentenced to 4 Years in Prison
- » Bulgarian Police Department: Six People Detained at the Protest Today
- » Police Operations in Several Places in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: Police Investigation Into Deaths of a Brother and Sister Near Sofia