Special Prosecutor's Office Ends KTB Investigation, 18 People Indicted
The team of prosecutors and investigators of the Specialised Prosecutor’s Office on the pre-trial proceedings of KTB have completed actions on the investigation.
18 people have been indicted, and final and precise indictments described in over 5,000pages have been presented to every single indicted person.
More than 400 witnesses have been questioned. A total of 90 expert analyses have been prepared by 27 experts.
The volume of evidence material, together with material evidence, exceeds 1,000 volumes.
The presentation of the materials on the case to the indicted persons and their defenders started on February 21, 2017.
- » Female Suicide Bomber Killed 6 People in Pakistan
- » Taken Driving License and Hefty Fine for Driving in the Opposite Side of the Hemus Highway
- » Suspect Arrested for NRA Hacker Attack Released from Detention
- » Customs Officers Discovered Undeclared Currency for nearly Half a Million BGN in a Passenger's Backpack
- » The Arrested for the Cyber Attack Against the National Revenue Agency also Hacked the Ministry of Education and Science 2 Years ago
- » 6 Months Imprisonment for 7 Hooligans who Attacked Bulgarian FC "Levski" Supporters in Bratislava