Tension Between Greece, Turkey in Aegean Sea
Turkey was close to crossing “the red line” in its relations with Greece when, last Friday, a Turkish ship fired shots near a Greek island in the Aegean Sea, stated in an TV interview Greek Foreign Minister Nikos Kodzias calling on Ankara to “rethink again these games”.
The Greek diplomat described the incident as a serious violation of international law and warned Ankara that Athens will no longer be tolerant and its response will be one and only – a severe one.
Kodzias described Turkey as an erratic power which, like Germany after the age of Chancellor Bismarck, is not capable of maintaining its internal balance.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Kremlin Supports the Serbs in Kosovo - The West blames Pristina
- » Stoltenberg: NATO will deploy 700 more soldiers in Kosovo
- » 25 NATO soldiers were Injured in Clashes in Kosovo
- » Clashes between police and Serbs in Northern Kosovo
- » The Situation in Northern Kosovo is Calm - Vucic no longer Leader of his Party
- » Vucic raised the Combat Readiness of the Army and ordered the Serbs to March towards Kosovo