First Express Train from Istanbul Arrives in Sofia
The first express train from the Turkish city of Istanbul arrived in Sofia on Tuesday after a nine-and-a-half-hour trip, reported Anadolu Agency.
The head of passenger service in Istanbul with Turkish State Railways commented that the state-of-the-art express train with four cars will run every day.
"There will be a lot of tourists travelling from Bulgaria to Istanbul and Edirne. Of course, this is not limited to Bulgaria alone. The train has connections with Belgrade, Bucharest and Budapest. This is why it will contribute to tourism," explained the director.
- » Northern Macedonia Expects to Receive a Start Date For Talks with the EU
- » Over 160 Migrants Arrived in Greece From Turkey Over the Weekend
- » 2019 Tourist Season in Greece is Extremely Successful
- » Fitch to Lift SEE Countries Credit Ratings upon ERM II, Euro Area Entry
- » Erdogan: Turkey Will Carry Out a Military Operation in Syria
- » Higher Prices For TOL System in Serbia