270 Refugees Evacuated in Harmanli Centre Due To Fire
270 refugees from the centre in Harmanli have been evacuated because of a fire.
The signal about the incident was submitted slightly after midnight. The fire broke out in a warehouse on the first floor. 270 of the residents in the building were evacuated to other rooms.
This is the second fire in the camp. At the end of January, a fire broke out in the canteen and some of the rooms. 500 people were evacuated then.
The investigation is focusing on two theories - carelessness or a technical fault in the electricity installation.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Emergency Epidemic Situation in Bulgaria Is Extended until August 31
- » Bulgaria: The Government Will Announce New Social Measures
- » Bulgaria: The National Assembly Accepted the Changes in the Cabinet
- » Protests in Bulgaria: 15th Day - Protesters Closed Ten Junctions in Sofia, Thrown Sunflower Seeds and Candy in Front of the Council of Ministers
- » Protests in Bulgaria: 14th Day in a Row Under the Motto "Let’s Block Sofia First and Then the State"
- » 13 Days Protests in Bulgaria: "We Are the Vote of No Confidence"