Introduction of Fingerprint Identification in Outpatient Sector Postponed
Bulgaria's Health Ministry has postponed the introduction of fingerprint identification in the outpatient sector.
The decision will protect the healthcare system from collapse in terms of medical, technical, information and financial stability, stated Health Minister Ilko Semerdzhiev.
The Health Ministry took a decision on the regulatory launching of the procedure on rejecting the introduction of fingerprint identification in the outpatient sector in 2017 and postponing it until 2019.
- » Bulgaria to Finish Building Fence on Romanian Border Next Week
- » Increase in Palm Oil Consumption in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria's EUR 24.9 Million Ambulance Supply Tender Attracts Seven Bids
- » Ministry of Health to Open Bids for Delivery of 400 Emergency Ambulances
- » Bulgarian Food Safety Agency Lifts Ban on Poultry Markets
- » Rise in Incidence of Lyme Disease, Marseilles Fever, Dysentery and Salmonella in Bulgaria