EU Grants EUR 18 M in Humanitarian Aid for Ukraine
The European Union has announced that it will allocate EUR 18 M in humanitarian aid for the population that suffered from the war in the eastern regions of Ukraine.
At least half of the funds will be used to help residents in the territories outside the control of the Ukrainian government.
Together with individual donations by the separate member-states, so far, the European Union has granted nearly EUR 400 M in humanitarian aid for Ukraine since the beginning of the conflict in 2014.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Minister: In Croatia they see the Adoption of the Euro as a Way to be Part of Europe’s Heart
- » German Consumer Sentiment Collapses to Record Low due to Inflation and Energy Crisis
- » The Far-Right Won in Italy’s Elections
- » Italy's Elections might Put in Power the most Right-Wing Government since World War II
- » EU: Mobilization and the Referendums show Putin's Desperation
- » Italy could Pay you 15,000 Euros to Move to Sardinia