Increased Police Presence Along E-79 Due To Casino Robbery
There is increased police presence along the E-79 road in relation to the armed robbery of a casino located at the border cross checkpoint Kulata near Petrich, reported BGNES.
In the Poligona area of E-79 at the entrance to Blagoevgrad, armed policemen are stopping and checking vehicles, mainly jeeps.
There are similar police checkpoints along the entire section from Kulata to Blagoevgrad.
The signal about the crime was received at about 05:35 hrs on Monday morning.
According to initial information, armed and masked men burst into the Phoenix casino, threatened the staff and took all available cash. After that they left the area in two vehicles, reported the press centre of the local police directorate.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria's Chief Prosecutor Ivan Geshev: An Inspection of the Minister of Culture Has Been Appointed
- » SP's Office Summons PM Borissov over the Bobokov Investigation
- » Bulgarian Commandos Arrested Bozhkov's Security Chief
- » Bulgarian of Syrian Descent Arrested in Bourgas for Terrorism
- » Bulgaria: Anti-Corruption Commission with Claims for BGN 140 Million Against Minyu and Stayko Staykovi
- » Bulgaria: Former Ministers Simeon Dyankov, Traicho Traikov and Businessman Prokopiev Acquitted in EVN Case