Bulgaria Requests Opening of Voting Sections in 17 German Cities
The Bulgarian Embassy in Berlin has requested permission from the German authorities to open voting sections in 17 cities in addition to the sections in the diplomatic and consular missions of Bulgaria in the federal republic, stated a written reply by the Foreign Ministry in response to BNR’s question on the holding of parliamentary elections abroad.
There is still no reply on the part of German authorities whether Bulgarian citizens living in Germany will be able to vote in sections other than the ones in the embassy in Berlin, the consular missions in Munich and Frankfurt and the honorary consulates in five other German cities.
- » The Juncker Plan Will Provide Financial Assistance of BGN 10 million For 320 Micro-Enterprises in Bulgaria
- » EP Supports Accession Talks with Albania and Northern Macedonia
- » New Report: EC Reports on Bulgaria's Progress, Considers Dropping Monitoring (REVIEW)
- » Today's EC Monitoring Report on Bulgaria is Likely to be the Latest
- » The Latest Monitoring Report on Bulgaria is Expected to be Submitted Today
- » Six Countries Sign Common Document on Mobility Package