Goffin Defeats Dimitrov in Rotterdam, Ending His Series of Victories
Belgium's David Goffin, who lost dramatically to Grigor Dimitrov of Bulgaria in Sofia last Sunday, managed to oust him nearly a week later in Rotterdam, bringing about Dimitrov's second loss since the year began.
Dimitrov was defeated 4:6, 6:1, 3:6 at the quarterfinals of the ATP 500 tennis tournament in Rotterdam.
The only other match Dimitrov lost this year was Australian Open's semi-final against Rafael Nadal.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Stadiums Open to the Public in Compliance with Strict Measures
- » Police Officers Took Grigor Dimitrov's Driver License in Monaco
- » Sport Events in Bulgaria Without Audience Until August 31
- » Alexandar Georgiev to Be Only Bulgarian-Born Player in Revised NHL Playoffs
- » Online Casinos: Top Reasons Why Casinos Are The Best In The UK
- » International Cycling Tour of Bulgaria is Back