Bulgarian MEP Barekov Promises Free iPhones in Schools
Each school student should be handed an iPhone due to the intensive development of mobile technologies, Bulgarian MEP Barekov said while unveiling his program.
Presenting his party's platform ahead of the early vote on March 26, Barekov pointed to that as the only socio-economic promise he would make for the election.
His Recharge Bulgaria Movement will run on an anti-corruption platform which includes putting all officials under scrutiny and checking their assests for a period dating ten years back and the threat of criminal prosecution looming on every politician who falsely denies having any stakes in an offshore company.
All concession and public procurement contracts will also be revized, whereas politicians elected to an office will be subjected to a polygraph test.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend
- » Bulgaria: Head of State Agency for Wiretapping Replaced by President Radev