Zhivko Zhivkov To Head State Fund Agriculture
Zhivko Zhivkov is the new executive director of State Fund Agriculture, announced the press centre of the Agriculture Ministry.
Zhivkov assumed the post of the former executive director Rumen Porozhanov who resigned at the request of interim Agriculture Minister Hristo Bozukov.
Bozukov argued that his request was based on the lack of public confidence in the fund and a legal ruling in favour of its previous management.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend