Bulgarian Woman Dies in Chain Crash in Hungary
A Bulgarian woman has died in a chain crash on a highway in Hungary earlier on Wednesday morning. Another two Bulgarians have been injured. They have been taken to a hospital in the town of Szeged, reported BNR.
According to unconfirmed information, two minivans transporting the Bulgarians run into a bus of a Romanian company. The vehicles have a Targovishte registration.
A total of four people – two Turks, a Romanian and the Bulgarian woman died in the crash, reported Hungarian media. The reason for the crash is thought to have been bad weather and low visibility due to fog.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Officially: Bulgaria and Romania out of Schengen, Croatia is in
- » EU Court: Google must remove Information from Searches if proven to be False
- » Commissioner Johansson sees Positive Dynamics for the Entry of Bulgaria and Romania into Schengen
- » Merkel admitted to Defense Failures
- » German Police prevented a Coup Attempt
- » Poland will receive "Patriot" missiles from Germany