SAC Rejects Appeals Against Yes, Bulgaria
The Supreme Administrative Court has rejected as procedurally inadmissible the four appeals filed against the decision of the Central Election Commission (CEC) for the registration of the coalition Movement Yes, Bulgaria.
According to the Electoral Code, only refusals for registration on the part of CEC may be appealed in court.
The court’s decision is final.
- » The Green Parking Zone in Sofia will be Expanded from November 1
- » A Sharp Slowdown in Wage Growth in Bulgaria
- » Sofia Municipality Stops the Movement of Tram №7 on Bulgaria Blvd.
- » More than BGN 20 Million will be Invested for the Repair of 32 km of the Road Momchilgrad - Ivaylovgrad
- » The Bulgarian Social Minister Biser Petkov Resigned, PM Borisov Rejected the Resignation (Updated)
- » Trakia Highway is Closed in both Directions near Kameno because of a Fire