SAC Rejects Appeals Against Yes, Bulgaria
The Supreme Administrative Court has rejected as procedurally inadmissible the four appeals filed against the decision of the Central Election Commission (CEC) for the registration of the coalition Movement Yes, Bulgaria.
According to the Electoral Code, only refusals for registration on the part of CEC may be appealed in court.
The court’s decision is final.
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament Accepts the Resignations of Liliyana Pavlova and Volen Siderov
- » Protest Against the Election of Geshev as Chief Prosecutor
- » The 1st Television Interview of Ivan Geshev After His Election as Chief Public Prosecutor