Bulgaria's Govt Gives 'National Importance' Status to Border Fence
The Bulgarian cabinet has assigned a "national significance" status to a fence on the border with Turkey at its meeting on Wednesday, according to the agenda sent to the media.
The move is aimed at speeding up some administrative procedures.
Another goal is to provide swift implementation of projects under the emergency packages worth EUR 160 M and handed by the European Commission after an informal EU leaders' meeting last year.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend