Nineteen Independent Candidates Running in Bulgaria's Early Election
There are at least 19 independent canndidates who have submitted their registration paper to the Central Election Commission (CEC) prior to the early election in Bulgaria.
Nine of these are members of Normalna Darzhava ("Normal State") party of former BSP lawmaker Georgi Kadiev, which was denied registration for the snap vote.
There are several other independent candidates in Varna, Lovech, Pleven, Plovdiv who include former officials or candidates for offices, enrepreneurs, and other local celebrities.
Independent candidates include ex-Patriotic Front lawmaker Dimitar Bayraktarov, who quit the nationalist coalition after Parliament was dissolved.
- » A Sharp Slowdown in Wage Growth in Bulgaria
- » Sofia Municipality Stops the Movement of Tram №7 on Bulgaria Blvd.
- » More than BGN 20 Million will be Invested for the Repair of 32 km of the Road Momchilgrad - Ivaylovgrad
- » The Bulgarian Social Minister Biser Petkov Resigned, PM Borisov Rejected the Resignation (Updated)
- » Trakia Highway is Closed in both Directions near Kameno because of a Fire
- » The Lyulin Highway Closes for Repair