Former Heads of BDZ Sentenced
The former head of the National Railway Infrastructure Company (BDZ) Oleg Petkov has been sentenced to four years in prison, announced the press centre of the Prosecutor’s Office.
Besides him, Hristo Monov, who was executive director of the railways after Petkov, has received a suspended sentence of three years with a five-year probation.
The ruling of the Sofia City Court may be appealed and protested.
Two years ago, Petkov and Monov were tried for economic crimes.
- » Private Plane Flew from Sofia Airport without Passing a Border Check
- » Soon in Sofia: Home Repair? Just over the Weekend and after Asking Permission from the Neighbors
- » Increase in New Passenger Car Registrations in Bulgaria
- » 858 Dams in Bulgaria are in a Need of Repair
- » Unemployment in Bulgaria Continues to Decline
- » In the Mountains During the Summer? Here are some Tips from a Rescuer