Bulgaria's e-Government Agency Launches Website
The State e-Government Agency of Bulgaria has officially launched its own website.
E-gov.bg is designed to take over the management of state registers and services.
One of its structures (the Bulgarian Computer Security Incidents Response Team or CERT) also manages cybersecurity or, having processed 188 alerts about online breaches since the year began.
On its Bulgarian-language website, the e-Government Agency says some 45% of the attacks analyzed by CERT are the so-called Distributed Denial of Service (DDos) which block a service by overwhelming it with traffic.
Malware attacks and phishing sites are less frequent (21% and 15% of all, respectively) if compared to DDoS cases. SPAM alerts constitute only 5% of the total.
E-gov.bg is a structure different to Egov.bg ("The government services and information portal") which will soon create a register of all e-services offered by the public administration.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Is it Right for Non-Immunized People to Pay for their COVID-19 Treatment?
- » 6 Hospitals Refused to Accept Woman with COVID, the Ambulance Circled Sofia for 3 hours
- » Bulgarian Doctor: The Unvaccinated “Hold Together” the Pandemic Chain
- » Bulgarian Prof.: We will Propose Tightening of the Measures
- » The First Film Crew in Space Successfully Returned to Earth
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Cloudy with Rain in Some Places, Max Temp 11°-16° C