Bulgaria's e-Government Agency Launches Website
The State e-Government Agency of Bulgaria has officially launched its own website.
E-gov.bg is designed to take over the management of state registers and services.
One of its structures (the Bulgarian Computer Security Incidents Response Team or CERT) also manages cybersecurity or, having processed 188 alerts about online breaches since the year began.
On its Bulgarian-language website, the e-Government Agency says some 45% of the attacks analyzed by CERT are the so-called Distributed Denial of Service (DDos) which block a service by overwhelming it with traffic.
Malware attacks and phishing sites are less frequent (21% and 15% of all, respectively) if compared to DDoS cases. SPAM alerts constitute only 5% of the total.
E-gov.bg is a structure different to Egov.bg ("The government services and information portal") which will soon create a register of all e-services offered by the public administration.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: New Cases Increase, 346 in Last 24 Hours
- » Study in Israel: Pfizer Vaccine only 39% Effective at Preventing Infection with Delta Variant
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 231 Newly Infected
- » Efficacy of Pfizer/BioNTech Coronavirus Vaccine Drops to 84pc after 6 Months
- » 3 Black Sea Coastal Areas Received 'Protected zone' Status
- » Bulgaria Changes Entry Rules for Arrivals from Red Zone Countries