Romanian Protesters Create Live Romanian Flag in Bucharest
Tens of thousands of Romanian demonstrators formed the flag of their country, gathering on the main square of capital Bucharest on Sunday evening.
Romanians are protesting against the cabinet of Prime Minister Sorin Grindeanu for a 13th night in a row, despite the fact that the government withdrew a controversial emergency decree party decriminalizing corruption.
The demonstrators lit up flashlights in their phones and used red, yellow and blue papers to create the Romanian flag at 21:00 local time (EET), according to the Romania Insider.
Even though the crowd has been growing thinner since the demonstrations began, the number of people who flocked to Piata Victoriei is estimated at 50 000.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Stoltenberg: We Look Forward to Northern Macedonia Joining NATO
- » The Early Elections in Northern Macedonia Will Be on April 12th
- » Erdogan Threatens EU to Open Borders to Refugees
- » Northern Macedonia is Expected to Receive the Green Light to Begin EU Accession Talks
- » Turkey Sells Two of Its Islands
- » Athens Blamed Ankara For the Migrant Crisis