Bulgargaz Demands 32.44% Increase in Gas Prices
Bulgaria's state-owned gas supplier has announced the prices of natural gas will have to go up by nearly a third as of April this year.
In a statement, the company has cited higher supply costs as of the next quarter.
Another argument is the current BGN/USD exchange rate.
The new proposal will be submitted to the Energy and Water Regulatory Commission at its next session on March 10.
- » The Bulgarian Energy Holding is on its Way to take Commitments in the BEH Gas Case
- » Over 5000 GWh have been Saved in Bulgaria in the 2014-2017 Period
- » Bulgaria Preparing to Open Tender for Offshore Oil, Gas Exploration Permit
- » New Plasma Melting Plant Opens at Bulgaria's Nuclear Power Site
- » Prices Electricity in Romania Drop by about 3.5%
- » The Gas Prices in Bulgaria Rise by 10.8% from July 1