CEC Announces Order for Voting Machines for BGN 12.5 M
The Central Election Commission has announced a public procurement order for 12,500 machines for electronic voting for the snap parliamentary elections on March 26.
The decision was published on the website of the commission at 22:00 hrs on Friday.
The order is for “the provision/renting of specialised devices for machine voting for the holding of the elections for parliamentary deputies,” while the estimated price is BGN 12.5 M (VAT excluded).
According to the decision, the maximum price for the machines may be BGN 15 M (VAT excluded) or a total of BGN 18 M, tax included.
Several days ago, the government expressed readiness to allocate an additional BGN 23 M for electronic voting.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Two-Way Flight Sofia-Ruse for BGN 60-70 after February 2022
- » Vital Questions to Ask Before Buying Bitcoin
- » Bulgarian Government Negotiations: Health Care Reform is Needed
- » The Guardian: Brexit through the Eyes of a Strawberry Picker from Bulgaria
- » Protests in Turkey over the Collapse of the Turkish Currency
- » 67% of Bulgarians have taken an Average of One and a Half Loans in 2021