CEC Announces Order for Voting Machines for BGN 12.5 M
The Central Election Commission has announced a public procurement order for 12,500 machines for electronic voting for the snap parliamentary elections on March 26.
The decision was published on the website of the commission at 22:00 hrs on Friday.
The order is for “the provision/renting of specialised devices for machine voting for the holding of the elections for parliamentary deputies,” while the estimated price is BGN 12.5 M (VAT excluded).
According to the decision, the maximum price for the machines may be BGN 15 M (VAT excluded) or a total of BGN 18 M, tax included.
Several days ago, the government expressed readiness to allocate an additional BGN 23 M for electronic voting.
- » Eurostat: Since 2007 Rents up by 21%, House Prices by 19%
- » Increase in the International Tourism Revenues in Bulgaria
- » BNR: Bulgaria and China to Manufacture Electric Buses
- » Why Are Statistics Important?
- » "Beverages and Tobacco" Sector Recorded the Largest Increase in the Exports of Bulgaria to the EU
- » The Car Market in Europe is Growing