CEC Announces Order for Voting Machines for BGN 12.5 M
The Central Election Commission has announced a public procurement order for 12,500 machines for electronic voting for the snap parliamentary elections on March 26.
The decision was published on the website of the commission at 22:00 hrs on Friday.
The order is for “the provision/renting of specialised devices for machine voting for the holding of the elections for parliamentary deputies,” while the estimated price is BGN 12.5 M (VAT excluded).
According to the decision, the maximum price for the machines may be BGN 15 M (VAT excluded) or a total of BGN 18 M, tax included.
Several days ago, the government expressed readiness to allocate an additional BGN 23 M for electronic voting.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Jeeps Will No Longer Be Available For Tourists and Off-Road Adventurers in The Area of the Seven Rila Lakes
- » Israel Lists Bulgaria Among "Green" Countries for Travel
- » Largest Seaside Resort in Bulgaria - Sunny Beach to Close the Season by September 10th
- » Ministry of Finance Offering Tax Relief for Home Renovation in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria's Economy Minister: New SME Grant of BGN 80 Million in September
- » Bulgaria's Prosecutor Office: The Port and Buildings within Dogan's Beachside Mansion in Rosenets Are Illegal