Sofia Metro Not Operating in Mladost - National Stadium Section
The operation of Sofia’s metro has been halted temporarily in the section between Mladost and station at the National Stadium, reported BNR.
The reason is that a woman has fallen under the metro train at Jolio Curie station. According to BNR, the woman has died.
The woman was visibly younf and she has not been identified yet. Firefighters and policemen are carrying out an inspection.
According to dariknews.bg, surveillance cameras will be inspected in order to see whether the woman was pushed or threw herself under the train.
The operation of the metro has been halted in both directions. Passengers will have to use buses in this section.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend