Investigation Into Harmanli Riots Continues
Four months after the riots in the refugee centre in Harmanli after which over 400 foreigners were arrested and tens injured, the investigative services are still waiting for the results of expert analyses, as well as the amount of money for damages cost.
Out of all people arrested, there are still 15 Afghani citizens under in custody and a total of 21 people have been charged with hooliganism. Three of them are underage and remain in custody under supervision.
- » Sofia's District Heating Company Says the Network is Ready for Winter
- » Sofia Hosts Annual Forum of the EU Strategy for the Danube Region
- » Old Car Tax Increase was Adopted at First Reading in Bulgarian Parliament
- » Bulgaria is the most Competitive Economy in the Balkans
- » The Bulgarian Government Approved the Draft Disability Act
- » NFSB will Seek the Resignation of Volen Siderov as Chair of United Patriots’ PG