Investigation Into Harmanli Riots Continues
Four months after the riots in the refugee centre in Harmanli after which over 400 foreigners were arrested and tens injured, the investigative services are still waiting for the results of expert analyses, as well as the amount of money for damages cost.
Out of all people arrested, there are still 15 Afghani citizens under in custody and a total of 21 people have been charged with hooliganism. Three of them are underage and remain in custody under supervision.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend