European Commissioner Mogherini: Europe Needs Migrants
According to Federica Mogherini, High Representative of the European Union for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy, Europe needs migrants due to its ageing population and it has to solve the migrant crisis via cooperation, reported AFP.
“I believe that Europeans need to understand that we need migrants for the economy because of the ageing population. Migration may be managed only via cooperation and partnership,” pointed out Mogherini, underlining that fences are not the solution.
“There are powers in the world which want a different mode of action based on the construction of walls instead of partnerships. This is not the European way. Europe will not close its doors,” reckoned Mogherini.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » EU May Impose New Sanctions on Belarus as early as Monday
- » Poland Increases Security on Border with Belarus after Threat of Migrants Increases
- » Polish Politicians on Decision of EU Court: They Declared War on Us!
- » Warsaw: We will Not Comply with the EU Declaration of the Rule of Law
- » European Leaders Attacked Poland at a Summit in Brussels
- » EU Commissioner for Health and Food Safety Supports Introduction of "Green Certificate" in Bulgaria