Reshuffles in Bulgaria's Energy Ventures
The Bulgarian Energy Holding (BEH) has embarked on massive overhauls in the management of key state-owned energy companies.
The (BEH), an entity representing and managing state-owned assets in energy, has removed Jacklen Cohen as chair of the board of the Kozloduy Nuclear Power Plant (NPP).
Cohen was until last February head of the BEH itself. He is now being replaced by Petyo Ivanov, CEO of the holding.
Stoyan Yanchev is formally taking over the CEO post at Bulgargaz, the national gas supplier, from Nikolay Pavlov as the latter became caretaker Energy Minister.
Konstantin Delisivkov, Deputy Energy Minister ad interim, is replacing Hristo Georgiev as member of the National Electricity Company (NEK)'s member of the Directors Board.
- » The Bulgarian Energy Holding is on its Way to take Commitments in the BEH Gas Case
- » Over 5000 GWh have been Saved in Bulgaria in the 2014-2017 Period
- » Bulgaria Preparing to Open Tender for Offshore Oil, Gas Exploration Permit
- » New Plasma Melting Plant Opens at Bulgaria's Nuclear Power Site
- » Prices Electricity in Romania Drop by about 3.5%
- » The Gas Prices in Bulgaria Rise by 10.8% from July 1