Reshuffles in Bulgaria's Energy Ventures
The Bulgarian Energy Holding (BEH) has embarked on massive overhauls in the management of key state-owned energy companies.
The (BEH), an entity representing and managing state-owned assets in energy, has removed Jacklen Cohen as chair of the board of the Kozloduy Nuclear Power Plant (NPP).
Cohen was until last February head of the BEH itself. He is now being replaced by Petyo Ivanov, CEO of the holding.
Stoyan Yanchev is formally taking over the CEO post at Bulgargaz, the national gas supplier, from Nikolay Pavlov as the latter became caretaker Energy Minister.
Konstantin Delisivkov, Deputy Energy Minister ad interim, is replacing Hristo Georgiev as member of the National Electricity Company (NEK)'s member of the Directors Board.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Mayor Fandakova: The Heating Season for Sofia Residents will be Ensured
- » Germany to Reduce Heating in Public Buildings to 19 Degrees
- » Bulgarian Energy Minister: On October 1, Gas will flow through the Interconnector from Greece
- » Bulgaria's Energy Commission Confirmed the Rise of Natural Gas Prices by 60%
- » Bulgaria: Fuels are getting Cheaper
- » A European Bank has Agreed to Handle Transit Payments of Russian Oil to Central Europe