Heating Supply Not Yet Restored in Some Sofia Neighborhoods
Heating utility company Toplofikatsiya has said it is still working to restore the supply of heating in several neighborhoods in the east of Bulgaria's capital Sofia.
Neighborhoods still affected include Geo Milev, Slatina and Sitnyakovo, alongside parts of Studentski Grad, Lozenets, Dianabad, Iztok and Izgrev.
Residents of the areas near Iskarsko Shose Str and Bryuksel and Tsvetan Lazarov Bldvds are still left without access to heating.
Elizabet Pavlova, the spokesperson for Toplofikatsiya's Sofia unit, has said "everything" will be done to restore supply within the 48-hour deadline required by the law.
Problems with heating services began on Sunday.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » From Feb 1: Covid Certificates of over 93,000 Bulgarian Citizens will not be Valid in the EU
- » Covid in the Bulgarian Education system - What do the Percentages Show
- » No Night Transport in Sofia at least until April 30
- » Former Health Minister: Bulgaria is Already in the Omicron Phase
- » Bulgarian Professor: At the End of Spring the Cases will Decrease Sharply
- » WHO: Europe is Probably on the Verge of an End to the Pandemic