Free Public Transport in Macedonia's Capital Due to Air Pollution
Public transport buses will be free in Skopje starting Tuesday as a result of high levels of air pollution, authorities say.
The measure will be in force until pollution is reduced to normal values, state-run agency MIA quotes Mayor Kotse Trajanovski as saying.
Trajanovski himself intends on using public transport instead of his own car.
- » Northern Macedonia Expects to Receive a Start Date For Talks with the EU
- » Over 160 Migrants Arrived in Greece From Turkey Over the Weekend
- » 2019 Tourist Season in Greece is Extremely Successful
- » Fitch to Lift SEE Countries Credit Ratings upon ERM II, Euro Area Entry
- » Erdogan: Turkey Will Carry Out a Military Operation in Syria
- » Higher Prices For TOL System in Serbia