Romania's Govt 'Formally Annuls' Controversial Criminal Law Decree
The cabinet of Romania has formally revoked the decree the sparked nationwide protests for much of this week, local media report.
An official statement will be due soon, Reuters quotes a government source as saying.
Earlier, demonstrators said they would remain in the streets unless the government scrapped the decree.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Stoltenberg: We Look Forward to Northern Macedonia Joining NATO
- » The Early Elections in Northern Macedonia Will Be on April 12th
- » Erdogan Threatens EU to Open Borders to Refugees
- » Northern Macedonia is Expected to Receive the Green Light to Begin EU Accession Talks
- » Turkey Sells Two of Its Islands
- » Athens Blamed Ankara For the Migrant Crisis