Romania's Govt 'Formally Annuls' Controversial Criminal Law Decree
The cabinet of Romania has formally revoked the decree the sparked nationwide protests for much of this week, local media report.
An official statement will be due soon, Reuters quotes a government source as saying.
Earlier, demonstrators said they would remain in the streets unless the government scrapped the decree.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The January "Jump" in Prices in Croatia Turned Out to be 0.2%
- » Croatian President: We stole Kosovo from Serbia, Crimea will never be Ukraine
- » Serbia: 43% of Citizens Support Joining the EU
- » Vucic: Serbia has received an Ultimatum from the West to Normalize Relations with Kosovo
- » North Macedonia’s President: Ban One MEP and Several other Bulgarians from Entering the Country
- » Vucic: I haven't Spoken to Putin for months, Wagner has to Stop recruiting Fighters in Serbia