OSCE: Civil Population in Eastern Ukraine in Dire Straits
The situation of the civil population in eastern Ukraine is reaching critical levels in the regions affected by the escalation in fighting between government forces in Kiev and pro-Russian separatists, stated Austrian Foreign Minister Sebastian Kurz, who is currently chairman of the Organisation for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE).
Kurz announced that thousands of people have been left without water, electricity and heating at extremely low temperatures.
Kurz insisted that access be granted to observers from the organisation and humanitarian employees.
According to the UN, so far, about 10,000 people have died in the conflict.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Erdogan invites Leaders of Russia and Ukraine to Talks in Turkey
- » Ukrainian MP at the EP: Any Arms Embargo against Ukraine must Fall
- » Hackers hit the Websites of several Ukrainian Ministries
- » Vitali Klitschko: I will Fight on the Front Lines against Russia
- » Biden and Zelensky discussed upcoming Security Talks with Russia
- » Ukrainian Media: Petro Poroshenko will be Accused of Treason