ABV, Movement 21 To Form Coalition for Snap Elections
ABV and Movement 21 will sign an official political agreement for the next parliamentary elections.
It is expected that the leaders of the two formations will be co-chairpersons of the future coalition.
During the talks between the leaderships of the two parties in the last two weeks, it became clear that the aim is to form a left-centrist bloc that would give citizens an alternative to BSP.
It has become clear that the two formations do not have significant differences that cannot be overcome and they have reached an agreement on most issues.
The intention is for the future coalition to impose several economic and social decisions. Its messages will be based on social justice, combating crime and restructuring of the economy.
- » President Rumen Radev Scheduled The Elections For MEPs For May 26
- » The Bulgarian President Scheduled the European Elections for May 26th
- » The Bulgarian Economy - 67% of Services, 28% of Industry and 5% of Agriculture
- » Most Wanted Workers by Sectors and Professions in February in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian President Rumen Radev Creates Strategic Council
- » BGN 4 Billion are Needed for all Strategic Railway Projects in Bulgaria