ABV, Movement 21 To Form Coalition for Snap Elections
ABV and Movement 21 will sign an official political agreement for the next parliamentary elections.
It is expected that the leaders of the two formations will be co-chairpersons of the future coalition.
During the talks between the leaderships of the two parties in the last two weeks, it became clear that the aim is to form a left-centrist bloc that would give citizens an alternative to BSP.
It has become clear that the two formations do not have significant differences that cannot be overcome and they have reached an agreement on most issues.
The intention is for the future coalition to impose several economic and social decisions. Its messages will be based on social justice, combating crime and restructuring of the economy.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Caretaker Financial Minister Vassilev: We Continue Our Work
- » Bulgaria: Plamen Nikolov is the Candidate for Prime Minister of ITN
- » Bulgarian President Rumen Radev Hands Over the Mandate to ITN at 5 PM Today
- » There Is Such a People Levelled Serious Accusations against Caretaker Finance Minister Assen Vassilev
- » No Vacation for Bulgarian Parliament
- » President Radev Starts Consultations over Formation of New Cabinet in Bulgaria