CEC: No Machine Voting in Snap Elections
There will be no voting machines in the snap elections, unless there is a candidate for a public procurement offer or if that candidate does not fulfill the security criteria, announced the Central Election Commission (CEC).
“We have to specify mandatory strict characteristics in view of, literally, national security in order for every citizen, and security, and the will and the vote of every citizen,” stated Deputy Chairwoman Maria Musorlieva.
Musorlieva added that a public procurement order will be announced.
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament Accepts the Resignations of Liliyana Pavlova and Volen Siderov
- » Protest Against the Election of Geshev as Chief Prosecutor
- » The 1st Television Interview of Ivan Geshev After His Election as Chief Public Prosecutor