Bulgarian Court Registers Barekov's Recharge Bulgaria Movement
Sofia City Court has registered the movement “Prezaredi Balgaria” (Recharge Bulgaria) established by Nikolay Barekov.
The court ruled that all legal requirements have been adhered to, reported bgnews.bg
The Prosecutor’s Office found no legal obstacles to initiating the case, both on grounds of requests submitted and evidence in writing.
In order to curtail tardiness in the legal procedure, which would otherwise take a full month, and in relation to the decree on snap elections to be held – which expires on February 8, 2017, the court ruled for registration.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend