Restrictions on Electricity Sales by Kozloduy NPP, Maritsa Iztok, NEK Lifted
The restrictions on the quantities of electricity which state enterprises Kozloduy NPP, Maritsa Iztok 2 and National Electricity Company (NEK) may sell on the Bulgarian Energy Exchange have been lifted.
At the beginning of January, due to record-high consumption and in order to guarantee that there will be electricity for consumers, the quantities which these companies could sell on the energy exchange were reduced by half.
Electricity traders complained then that they are losing BGN 2 M per day.
- » Nearly 80% of the Water in Bulgaria Goes to the Energy Sector
- » Bulgargaz Аnnounces a Competition For the Supply of Gas that is Not From Russia
- » Bulgarian Energy Minister: I Hope the Belene NPP Procedure Will Be Successful
- » The Procedure for Choosing a Strategic Investor in Belene NPP Starts
- » Bulgaria, Northern Macedonia and Albania Unite their Electricity Markets
- » Тоday It Will Become Clear Which Are the Candidates For the Construction of TurkSteam on Bulgarian Territory