Restrictions on Electricity Sales by Kozloduy NPP, Maritsa Iztok, NEK Lifted
The restrictions on the quantities of electricity which state enterprises Kozloduy NPP, Maritsa Iztok 2 and National Electricity Company (NEK) may sell on the Bulgarian Energy Exchange have been lifted.
At the beginning of January, due to record-high consumption and in order to guarantee that there will be electricity for consumers, the quantities which these companies could sell on the energy exchange were reduced by half.
Electricity traders complained then that they are losing BGN 2 M per day.
- » Bulgartransgaz is at the Final Stage of Creating Gas Trading Market in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria to Seek Binding Bids for New Gas Link by Jan 16
- » Bulgaria Plans to Pick Investor for Nuclear Plant by End of 2019
- » Natural Gas to Rise by 3.5% From January
- » Bulgargaz Makes a Final Proposal For the Price of Natural Gas
- » Bulgarian Energy Minister: Procedure to Select Strategic Investor for Belene NPP Should be Completed within a Year