Fire Breaks Out at Harmanli Migrant Center
A fire broke out on Tuesday morning at the Harmanli reception and accommodation center in Southern Bulgaria, authorities say.
A short circuit or an overload of the electricity grid are among the likely resons, according to the Bulgarian National Radio.
As many as 500 migrants were evacuated, wuth authorities moving them to other spaces.
Almost 3000 people live in Harmanli, where riots broke at the end of November.
- » Bulgarian Football Club Graffiti Appeared on Hiroshima Monument
- » Six Injured in Accident at Arms Factory Arsenal in Kazanlak
- » 22 Dead as Migrant Truck Crashes in Western Turkey
- » 12-year-old Killed by Electric Shock in Southern Bulgaria
- » Severe Car Crash Involving Bulgarians near Turin
- » India Train Cars Derail, at Least 5 People Killed, 35 Hurt