18,000 CEZ Customers in Sofia Left Without Electricity
A fire in a substation in Geo Milev district in Sofia left without electricity 18,000 customers of CEZ in the central part of Sofia.
At the moment, power has been cut off in the districts of Sitnyakovo, buildings along Tsarigradsko Shose Blvd and Ivan Asen II St, Rakovska St, Vasil Levski Blvd an others.
CEZ announced that firefighters are dealing with the situation in the substation. The reason for the fire is unclear.
Cez announced on its website that electricity supply will be restored to some areas at 15:45 hrs and of others – at 17:45.
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament Accepts the Resignations of Liliyana Pavlova and Volen Siderov
- » Protest Against the Election of Geshev as Chief Prosecutor
- » The 1st Television Interview of Ivan Geshev After His Election as Chief Public Prosecutor