US Ambassador: Abolition of Visas for Bulgarians Not Expected Soon
Abolition of visas for Bulgarians travelling to the USA cannot be expected soon, stated on Darik radio the US Ambassador to Bulgaria Eric Rubin.
Rubin explained that the procedures for getting a visa will become easier but a full abolition is not in sight.
In relation to criticisms that the foundation America For Bulgaria is interfering in domestic policy, Rubin said that it finances programmes in different media and civil organisations.
According to him, however, these are small and have no significant effect on Bulgarian politics.
According to Rubin, this year he will lobby for summit meetings between the two countries, including a meeting between the presidents of the two countries – Rumen Radev and Donald Trump.
- » First Crypto ATM Machines to be Launched in Bulgaria
- » Up to 60 Irish Holidaymakers Left Stranded in Bulgaria after Travel Agents' Failure
- » The Cheapest Spot for Families this Summer
- » The Ministry of Tourism Expects a 5% Increase in Foreign Tourists
- » Bulgaria is Again Among the Leaders in Low Debt in the EU
- » EasyJet Still Keen on Parts of Alitalia