US Ambassador: Abolition of Visas for Bulgarians Not Expected Soon
Abolition of visas for Bulgarians travelling to the USA cannot be expected soon, stated on Darik radio the US Ambassador to Bulgaria Eric Rubin.
Rubin explained that the procedures for getting a visa will become easier but a full abolition is not in sight.
In relation to criticisms that the foundation America For Bulgaria is interfering in domestic policy, Rubin said that it finances programmes in different media and civil organisations.
According to him, however, these are small and have no significant effect on Bulgarian politics.
According to Rubin, this year he will lobby for summit meetings between the two countries, including a meeting between the presidents of the two countries – Rumen Radev and Donald Trump.
- » Bulgaria with a Record Export to Germany: What Do Germans Buy and Where Does it Go?
- » EU Online Gambling Landscape - Changes to Expect in 2019
- » Chinese Company Secures USD 135.5 Million for Bulgarian Port Project
- » Expert: Electricity Prices will Increase by 15% if KEVR Approves CEZ Proposal
- » Projects of over 4,600 Bulgarian Households under the Gasification Program have been Implemented
- » Bulgarian Tobacco Growers Received over BGN 80 Million