Bulgaria's Caretaker PM: We Will Abolish Buying, Selling of Votes
The caretaker cabinet will not deny or destroy what has been achieved by the outgoing government but it will correct the mistakes made, stated the caretaker PM Ognyan Gerdzhikov during the presentation of the composition and priorities of his government.
The caretaker cabinet is like all other cabinets; it has almost unlimited powers. However, its main task will be to organise fair elections, stated Gerdzhikov.
In the last few decades, we have become witnesses to outrages in the electoral process, announced the PM. Gerdzhikov was referring to the buying and selling of votes and called this practice “ugly and undignified”.
“We will do everything possible if not to eliminate this vicious practice, then to at least limit it,” stated Gerdzhikov.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend