President Radev Receives First Veto Proposal
In an open letter, the Greens have called on President Rumen Radev to impose a veto on the Concessions Act adopted by Parliament in its last few working days.
According to the party, in the law, MPs have harmed greatly public interest.
“It is disconcerting that there is an option for the maximum period of concessions to be increased endlessly, thus introducing eternal concessions for oligarchs close to people in power,” wrote the Greens.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend