Bulgaria's Public Gas Supplier to Have New CEO
Stoyan Yanchev will be the new Chief Executive Offier of Bulgargaz, the country's public natural gas supplier, the Bulgarian National Radio reports.
The shift is caused by President Rumen Radev's decision to include incumbent Nikolay Pavlov in the interim government that will take over on Friday.
Bulgargaz EAD is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Bulgarian Energy Holding, a grouping of state-owned assets in the energy sector.
- » Over 5000 GWh have been Saved in Bulgaria in the 2014-2017 Period
- » Bulgaria Preparing to Open Tender for Offshore Oil, Gas Exploration Permit
- » New Plasma Melting Plant Opens at Bulgaria's Nuclear Power Site
- » Prices Electricity in Romania Drop by about 3.5%
- » The Gas Prices in Bulgaria Rise by 10.8% from July 1
- » World Bank, AIIB Allocate $1.2B Loan to Turkey for Natural Gas Storage Facility