Yazaki Bulgaria To Invest BGN 45.5 M in Cable Plant Near Dimitrovgrad
The Council of Ministers has approved a draft memorandum of understanding with the investor Yazaki Bulgaria EOOD for the construction of a plant for cable equipment of cars near the village of Krepost in the region of Dimitrovgrad, announced the press centre of the government.
The plant will produce electric installations for Mercedes class A and V cars.
Production is expected to start in April 2017, while the announced investment is to the amount of BGN 45.5 M. The money will be invested in several stages until 2019. The expected number of new jobs directly linked to the project is 3,150.
Yazaki Corporation is one of the biggest producers of cable equipment for the automobile industry. It has 175 centres for development, production and sales in 50 countries.
The group entered the Bulgarian market in 2006 and it has plants in Yambol and Sliven. These produce cables for Ford and Renault models.
Yazaki has created nearly 5,000 jobs in Bulgaria, while its revenue for 2015 amounted to BGN 298.2 M.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarians Amongs the Citizens with the Biggest Financial Lost amid Pandemic
- » Bulgaria’s Business Proposes a Package of 54 additional Anti-crisis Measures
- » Fast Train Varna-Sofia Derails, No Passenger Injured
- » Travel Quarantine Rules in Bulgaria, Greece, Germany, Spain, France and other Countries
- » 14-Day Quarantine for Arriving in Bulgaria will be Lifted Soon: National Operations Headquarters
- » Cyprus Announced 10 New Measures to Fight the Crisis