New Republic Makes Unification Offer to Yes, Bulgaria
New Republic of Radan Kanev has invited for unification another right-wing formation – Yes, Bulgaria. This became clear during a briefing of right-wing politicians headed by the co-chairman of the parliamentary group of the Reformist Bloc Radan Kanev, former minister and presidential candidate Traycho Traykov, MPs Petar Slavov, Metodi Andreev, Atanas Atanasov, Martin Dimitrov etc., reported BGNES.
“We are the alternative to GERB because there was no alternative on the Bulgarian right until now. We want to give new hope to the local municipalities, measures for overcoming the demographic crisis, in order to build a strong link between Bulgarians here and those living and working abroad. We will propose a 20% increase of the wages of teachers, people who work in the scientific field on the basis of results accomplished. We will ban totally gambling advertisements,” stated Kanev in relation to the announcement of the platform of the right-wing New Republic.
- » BGN 4 Billion are Needed for all Strategic Railway Projects in Bulgaria
- » Sofia Hosts a Trade Union Meeting of European Capitals
- » In which Regions Live the People with the Highest Incomes in Sofia?
- » Rumen Ovcharov: Clear Statement is Needed on the Benefits of "TurkStream"
- » Valentin Radev: Bulgaria is the Most Stable Country in the Balkans
- » Protest in Sofia Against the Construction on Wild Beaches in Bulgaria