New Republic Makes Unification Offer to Yes, Bulgaria
New Republic of Radan Kanev has invited for unification another right-wing formation – Yes, Bulgaria. This became clear during a briefing of right-wing politicians headed by the co-chairman of the parliamentary group of the Reformist Bloc Radan Kanev, former minister and presidential candidate Traycho Traykov, MPs Petar Slavov, Metodi Andreev, Atanas Atanasov, Martin Dimitrov etc., reported BGNES.
“We are the alternative to GERB because there was no alternative on the Bulgarian right until now. We want to give new hope to the local municipalities, measures for overcoming the demographic crisis, in order to build a strong link between Bulgarians here and those living and working abroad. We will propose a 20% increase of the wages of teachers, people who work in the scientific field on the basis of results accomplished. We will ban totally gambling advertisements,” stated Kanev in relation to the announcement of the platform of the right-wing New Republic.
- » Bulgarian PM: Government Allocates BGN 52 Milion for Christmas Bonuses to Pensioners
- » New Checkpoint will be Opened on Romania-Bulgaria Border
- » PM Borisov: Let's not Allow Bulgaria to Become a Cemetery for Old Diesel Cars
- » Train will Connect Bankya and Kazichene
- » A new border checkpoint is opened at the border with Romania
- » Prime Minister Borisov Asked for a Debate on the Issue of Media Freedom in Bulgaria