New Republic Makes Unification Offer to Yes, Bulgaria
New Republic of Radan Kanev has invited for unification another right-wing formation – Yes, Bulgaria. This became clear during a briefing of right-wing politicians headed by the co-chairman of the parliamentary group of the Reformist Bloc Radan Kanev, former minister and presidential candidate Traycho Traykov, MPs Petar Slavov, Metodi Andreev, Atanas Atanasov, Martin Dimitrov etc., reported BGNES.
“We are the alternative to GERB because there was no alternative on the Bulgarian right until now. We want to give new hope to the local municipalities, measures for overcoming the demographic crisis, in order to build a strong link between Bulgarians here and those living and working abroad. We will propose a 20% increase of the wages of teachers, people who work in the scientific field on the basis of results accomplished. We will ban totally gambling advertisements,” stated Kanev in relation to the announcement of the platform of the right-wing New Republic.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Irregular Migration Pressure on Bulgarian Borders Mounting – Interior Ministry
- » Bulgaria: Caretaker Finance Minister Reveals Rationale behind Personnel Reshuffle in Revenue Agencies
- » Bulgaria’s Ultra-Nationalist Parties Mull Running for July General Election Together
- » Bulgarian Customs Agency Has New Executive Director
- » Bulgaria: Caretaker Government Appoints New CEO of National Revenue Agency
- » Supreme Judicial Council Adopts Declaration against Closure of Specialized Courts