New Republic Makes Unification Offer to Yes, Bulgaria
New Republic of Radan Kanev has invited for unification another right-wing formation – Yes, Bulgaria. This became clear during a briefing of right-wing politicians headed by the co-chairman of the parliamentary group of the Reformist Bloc Radan Kanev, former minister and presidential candidate Traycho Traykov, MPs Petar Slavov, Metodi Andreev, Atanas Atanasov, Martin Dimitrov etc., reported BGNES.
“We are the alternative to GERB because there was no alternative on the Bulgarian right until now. We want to give new hope to the local municipalities, measures for overcoming the demographic crisis, in order to build a strong link between Bulgarians here and those living and working abroad. We will propose a 20% increase of the wages of teachers, people who work in the scientific field on the basis of results accomplished. We will ban totally gambling advertisements,” stated Kanev in relation to the announcement of the platform of the right-wing New Republic.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend